Thursday, July 15, 2010

Searching the web for some quotes... I liked these the best!

Friendship quotes
“The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.”
- Elizabeth Foley
“Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back.”
- Blaise Pascal
Love quotes
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr Seuss
“Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend.” Anonymous
Trust quotes
“
You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough”
- Frank Crane
“
I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence”- Edgar Allan Poe

No comments:

Post a Comment