Thursday, July 15, 2010

Searching the web for some quotes... I liked these the best!

Friendship quotes
“The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.”
- Elizabeth Foley
“Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back.”
- Blaise Pascal
Love quotes
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr Seuss
“Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend.” Anonymous
Trust quotes
You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough
- Frank Crane
I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence”- Edgar Allan Poe

No comments:

Post a Comment