Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Its SOOOOOO HOTTTT

Well actually it hasn't been that bad, but its getting hotter and today has been expecially hot! Yesterday was the longest daylight of the summer and it was amazing! ;p I love that at 9 o'clock it was still the haze of the sunset and not yet completely dark. Gotta Love California!
Ive been at the parents house in Galt all week and working on my second week. Its been nice having the pool to jump in! ;p Ive also been keeping my tail busy with Chrissy's wedding. Im making her a picture scrapbook sign in and having a blast doing it all! ;p Thank you Brittany for showing me all this! I had a hard time at first though because my camera acted up in the beginning of taking pictures and made almost ALL of the pictures really dark and black. I had to lighten up a lot of them on the computer and im scared that they will look like crap in print. But im going to get to take the happy couple out again on saturday to take more. We are also going to the Giants game on Sunday and ill take more pictures there too! Not to mention a couple more at our Softball game on Friday ;p So it will all work out and im really happy with the work so far.
Life is good and surprisingly busy. I had an interview with California Family Fitness on Friday and i think it went really well. He made it sound like i already had the job but you never can tell... they may just want you to leave happy and get out of the building.... It would be amazing if i got the job though. It would be M-F from 5:30 am to about 10:30 or 11. Then when school starts ill be in school from 12 to who knows when! It would work out so nicely.
Well today i ran 2 miles on the treadmill and did a little bit of weights. Not enough though if you ask me. I need to do waaaaayyyyy more! Im slacking too much.

Well i think this is it for now. Im starting to sweat out here on the leather chairs in the family room. SOOOOO HOOOOTTT!
Love ya! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment