Thursday, April 15, 2010

Motivation

I feel like everyting I do, I want to blog about! It's hard for me to not turn this into another facebook. ;p
So lately I have been finding it hard to motivate myself to get out and run. I know that if i just get out there and do it I'll feel like a hundred bucks! The race is in two weeks from today and Im thinking that i wont feel so bad about skipping days when the race is finally over. Im planning on continuing my running when its all said and done, I just dont think i'll feel as bad when i skip every now and then.
This morning I got up and ran only two miles. Im back tracking from the distance I was going. But i find myself pushing really hard on the first mile. Today i got 9:37 for my mile time! (you dont even wanna know the time it took to get back home!! ;p) I was so dead by the time i hit the mile marker that it was one of those... I'm afraid to open my mouth to breathe for fear of puking!
We have a pretty big circle planter right outside our door and i used it to do step-ups and push-ups, 12x3 each. I plan on incorporating these as well as ab strengthening exercises to prepare for my friends wedding in August. Im her Maid of Honor! ;p

Well life has been good, school has been fun, and extra activities have been AMAZING! ;p I still can't get over the fun I had at the Michael Buble concert. I left there with the feeling of having been at EFY for a week ;p His music is so great and the whole atmosphere made me feel so good! He Motivates me! ;p
Well.... this semester is just about over. This summer I have plans to get my small claims case finished up and im looking for a job that will pay the bills.... anybody know of anyone hiring?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment