Thursday, April 15, 2010

Simple peasures in life that i love!!

I was walking home from class one day and I saw something that made me feel really hapy about my life and everything around me started to stick out. Every little thing I found myself awed over... So here is the list:
  1. Guys riding bikes with baskets on front
  2. Two people running together
  3. People walking around campus without things in their ears! (not that i do it ;p)
  4. The smell of clean laundry
  5. Fresh cut grass
  6. A new haircut
  7. Water
  8. Sun
  9. Sunscreen
  10. Education/Educators
  11. People walking their dogs, or dogs walking their people.... however you look at it ;p
  12. Holidays and family time
  13. When bills are paid and there's still money in the account
  14. Gardens
  15. Books
  16. Shade on a hot day
  17. Good music
  18. A new day
  19. Beautiful people
  20. Memories
  21. The piano and people who play it well and enjoy it
  22. Showers and flushing toilets
  23. Campgrounds
  24. Bubbles
  25. Clothes that fit perfectly and make you feel super sexy!
  26. Alternate forms of communication (mostly body language)
  27. Waking up on a lazy Saturday
  28. A good hair day
  29. Someone who is super good looking and making eye contact and then they smile at you ;p
  30. Reese's Big Cups!!!
  31. M&M's
  32. Accomplishing a new P.R.

I know there is more to this list, but that's just a few of the things i came up with that i wanted to share. I hope you all find a good long list of your own simple pleasures in life. We are all different and all have different things that make us happy. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment